Dental Services Newport Beach, CA
We offer a wide range of dental services to fit almost any need.
Newport Center Dental Group proudly provides dental care services for children, adults, and seniors. Our compassionate, professional team is dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible. We use the most advanced techniques to provide care that is tailored to your needs. Please take a look below to see the different treatments and services provided by Newport Center Dental Group.
Preventative dentistry means to take care of all the routine cleaning and tooth maintenance, before cavities and tooth decay ever have a chance to form. With proper dental care and direction, we can reach this goal with all our patients.
- Prevent tooth problems with regular exams & cleanings.
- Detect cancer in its early and most treatable stages with oral cancer screenings.
- Avoid costly childhood cavities by protecting teeth with dental sealants.
- Learn how to properly brush your teeth by reading our brushing tips.
- Learn how to properly floss your teeth by reading our flossing tips.
Restorative dentistry is all about bringing mouths back into use. When you have one or more missing or damaged teeth, you may experience difficulty eating, chewing, or even speaking properly. And (if you’re missing one of the front teeth), it can detract from your appearance as well, affecting your confidence and self-esteem!
- Replace your missing teeth with a dental prosthetic like dentures.
- Repair teeth and stop further decay with cavity fillings.
- Repair damaged or decayed teeth with inlays and onlays.
- Restore broken or cracked teeth with dental crowns.
- Replace a missing tooth with a dental bridge.
- Teeth damaged beyond repair can be removed by extractions.
Sometimes, a thorough tooth cleaning and improved at-home care are all that’s needed to enhance your smile. On the other hand, sometimes you need a little extra help! If you’re feeling a bit self-conscious about your teeth, or perhaps want to look you best for an important event, consider a cosmetic dentistry consultation.
- Repair stains, cracks/chips, and imperfections with porcelain veneers.
- Increase confidence and restore your smile with teeth whitening.
- Replace amalgam fillings or fill minor cavities with tooth-colored fillings.
- Close gaps or repair chips and cracks in your teeth with dental bonding.
- Reshape and sculpt the gum line using gum lifts.
A permanent solution for missing or failing teeth.
Dental implants are the best replacement for missing or failing teeth. That’s because they’re supported by bone, just like your original teeth. The procedure involves setting one or more implant anchors into the jawbone. These roots (made of titanium) are strong, non-toxic, and biologically compatible with the mouth.
Are dental implants right for you?
The key to a successful implant is something we call osseointegration: the bone actually grows into the implant itself. Once this bond stabilizes we finish the restoration with a natural-appearing replacement tooth or multiple teeth. Or, we use it as an anchor to support a crown or bridge—even a denture! Implants aren’t right for everyone. You need sufficient bone in your jaw to support them and a willingness to take good care of yourself during treatment.
We’re here when you need us. We offer general, restorative, cosmetic, and emergency dentistry services for the whole family throughout the Newport Beach area. Whether you have a toothache, sports injury, chipped or broken teeth, lost a crown or filling, issues with dentures, or any other dental emergency we can relieve your pain and correct the problem.
Relieve your pain today, call (949) 640-1122.
Periodontal (gum) disease is an infection of the gums and/or surrounding soft tissue, caused by a buildup of bacteria. The best way to prevent such infections is to practice good brushing, flossing, and nutrition every day. However, once infection does occur, we have several effective ways to treat the condition. These fall into the treatment category we call periodontics.
- Treat gum disease on an ongoing basis with periodontal maintenance.
- Remove tough buildup from your teeth with ultrasonic cleaning.
- Remove plaque, calcification, and buildup with scaling and root planing.
- Treat and prevent gum disease with pocket reduction surgery.
- Reshape/remove excessive gum tissue with crown lengthening.
- When teeth are left exposed by receding gums, treat them with a gingival graft
- Treat gum recession that’s led to resorption with guided bone regeneration
The portion of teeth we can see is really just the “tip of the iceberg.” Within your mouth, bone and gum tissue surround and supports each tooth, and approximately two-thirds (the root portion) is in the jaw bone. Furthermore, inside every tooth is a canal or series of canals (depending on the number of roots and variety of teeth). Each canal has a vein, artery, and nerve inside. Collectively, we refer to this portion as the pulp. Sometimes this pulp becomes irritated or infected, usually due to trauma or advanced tooth decay. In these cases, a root canal (a.k.a. endodontic treatment/endodontics) may be necessary in order to save the tooth.
- Relieve a painful or infected tooth with root canal treatment.
- Root canals that become re-infected are treated with an apicoectomy.
- Treat infections of the teeth and gums with an abscess removal.
- Lighten stains located within the tooth with internal bleaching.
We know getting orthodontic treatment is a big decision. And it’s important to have a dentist who’s opinion and knowledge you can trust. To get the straight teeth you’ve always wanted, there’s no better choice than Newport Center Dental Group. We’re proud to provide orthodontic services for children, teenagers, and adults. During your treatment here, know that our caring and professional team is dedicated to providing the highest level of care using the most modern techniques and technology, and we sincerely look forward to seeing all your newly created smiles!
- Following orthodontic treatment, keep your smile in alignment with retainers.
- Using traditional brackets and wires, straighten teeth with braces.
- Straighten your teeth using custom-made clear aligners with Invisalign®.
When it comes to technologies in dentistry, Newport Center Dental Group is always happy to make the investment on behalf of our patients. The field of dentistry is ever-changing, and we have developed an effective strategy of incorporating new advancements in technology while also maintaining traditional and proven methods.